Normal Training Activities for the Men's Teams
Introduction to the 2019/2020 Season
A Fitness Plan is available for download from our Weekend
Normal pitch based training commenced Wednesday 4th September.
- through March
- every Wednesday
- open to all members of the Club
- all ages
League games for all teams commenced October.
We are always in need of more players – to offset normal attrition.
Our recruitment includes fielding posters – for experienced
“returning” players - in local gyms, sports centres, colleges,
community noticeboards, S40 Local, etc..
But if you know of any experienced players (of any level) who might
be interested in starting to play again, please encourage them to
contact the Club.
In addition, there is Junior / Mini Hockey Training / Coaching
Mid-week at St. Mary's School Community Sports Partnership
- Wednesdays commencing 4th September and Sundays commencing 8th
September through March with breaks for half-terms and
- Sundays - match training for Under 10s, Under 12s and
Under 14s - 10:30 to 11:45 noon - mini-hockey members only.
- Mini-hockey 6 - 12 year-olds arrive 5:45 for 6 pm to 7 pm
- Junior Development Under 14 - years 8 and 9 (and years
5,6, & 7 by invitation only) for 7pm to 8pm
- Staveley Ladies HC 7pm - 8pm
- Men's Training 8 pm to 9:30 pm (Men's Elite - 1st XI Squad - 8
pm to 10 pm)