Normal Training Activities for the Men's Teams
Introduction to the 2017/2018 Season
A Fitness Plan is available for download from our Weekend
Normal pitch based training commences Wednesday 6th September.
- through March
- every Wednesday
- open to all members of the Club
- all ages
League games for all teams commenced October.
We are always in need of more players – to offset normal attrition.
Our recruitment includes fielding posters – for experienced
“returning” players - in local gyms, sports centres, colleges,
community noticeboards, S40 Local, etc..
But if you know of any experienced players (of any level) who might
be interested in starting to play again, please encourage them to
contact the Club.
In addition, there is Junior / Mini Hockey Training / Coaching
Mid-week at St. Mary's School Community Sports Partnership
- Wednesdays commencing 6th September and Sundays commencing 10th
September through March.
- Sundays - match training for Under 10s and Under 12s 10:30 to 12
noon - mini-hockey members only.
- Mini-hockey arrive 5:45 for 6 pm to 7 pm
- Junior Development for 9 - 14 year-olds 7pm to 8pm
- Men's Training 2nd, 3rd, 4th Teams 8pm to 9:30 pm
- Men's 1st Team Training 8pm - 10 pm